Freud, 32-102 1-1/4'' x 1/2'' Rabbeting Bit 1/2'' Shank 12146
- Joining boards and letting in back panels
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet.
- Steel pilots can be removed from bits and used with edge guides for wider rabbets.
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 1/4"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Cut Depth (h) 3/8"
- Carbide Height (h) 1/2"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.