Freud, 32-524 Rabbeting Bit Set with Bearings 1/2'' Shank 13321
- The Freud 32-524 Rabbeting Bit Set 1/2'' Shank is perfect for creating rabbets, dados, and grooves. Its patented design features two cutting edges for a smooth finish and superior performance in soft and hard woods. The Router bit feature Freud’s TiCo Hi-Density Carbide cutting edges for long lasting sharpness and maximum durability. With its heavy-duty construction, this set is built to last through years of tough use.
- Joining boards and letting in back panels with different depths of cut
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Comes with interchangeable bearings to cut rabbets of different depths
- Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet
- Can be used for joining boards or letting in back panels
- 32-504, 32-524 and 32-526 can also be used as flush cutting trim bits
- Wrench included
• Overall Dia (D) 1 3/8"
• Rabbeting Depths Flush, 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2"
• Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
• Overall Length (H) 2 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.