Freud, 34-114 3/8'' Radius Round Over Rounding Bit 1/4'' Shank 13169
- Soften furniture edges and create decorative beads
- Adds an traditional detail to furniture and millwork
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Use rounding over bits to soften furniture edges.
- Shear angle provides the smoothest cut available
- For beading work, equip the bits with a Freud 62-102 bearing and 62-311 step washer.
- Overall Dia (d) 1 1/4"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 5/8"
- Large Radius (R) 3/8"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2 3/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.