This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 39-502 3/32'' & 1/8'' Radius Top Bearing Classical Cove & Bead Groove Bits 1/4'' Shank 13227
- Template work, decorative edges and elaborate grooves
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- These bits produce a cove and bead groove with a flat bottom to add depth to furniture or millwork, and they can also create a decorative edge profile.
- Top-mounted bearing allows for template work without a template guide set
- Overall Dia (d) 3/4"
- Small Dia. (n) 1/4"
- Carbide Height (h) 7/16"
- Large Radius (R1) 1/8"
- Small Radius (R2) 3/32"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.