Freud, 39-512 1/8'' & 3/32 Radius Top Bearing Double Cove Groove Bit 1/4'' Shank 14515
• Template work, decorative edges and elaborate grooves
• Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• Use these bits to create two graceful coves that soften and add character to furniture and millwork, or to produce a decorative edge profile.
• Top-mounted bearing allows for template work without a template guide set
Overall Dia (d) 3/4"
Small Dia. (n) 11/32"
Carbide Height (h) 3/8"
Large Radius (R1) 1/8"
Small Radius (R2) 3/32"
Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
Overall Length (H) 2 1/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.