Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 40-100 15 deg 23/32'' Chamfer Bit 1/4'' Shank 20067
- For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines.
- Ideal for making multiple sided projects. #40-094 makes 16-sided pieces and #40-098 makes 12-sided pieces.
- Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit.
- Overall Dia. (D) 23/32"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1/2"
- Angle (d) 15°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2 3/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.