Freud, 42-204 3/4'' Downshear Helix FlushTrim Bit 1/2'' Shank 13249
- Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers for template work.
- Downshear cutting angle produces a slicing action for chip-free, splinter-free cuts on the top surface of laminates and veneers.
- The shear action also delivers easier, smooth cuts in thick materials.
- The 3/4" diameter body and full 2" cutting length provide the stability and cutting capacity for thick stock or for routing multiple parts with a template.
- Overall Dia: (d) 3/4"
- Bearing Diameter: (b) 3/4"
- Carbide Height: (h) 2"
- Shank Dia: (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length: (H) 4-1/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.