Freud, 70-100 1/4'' Single Flute Panel Pilot Bit 1/4'' Shank 13070
- Template work & cutting openings in paneling, siding, etc.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Portable routers for template work
- Freud’s Panel Pilot Bits will outlast high-speed steel bits many times before sharpening. The drill through point allows self-starting, and the pilot acts as a guide for template work.
- Solid Carbide
- Carbide tips outlast high-speed steel and require fewer sharpenings
- Drill-through pint allows self-starting, while the pilot acts as a guide for template work
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on portable routers for template work.
- Overall Dia (d) 1/4"
- Carbide Height (h) 1/4"
- Shank Dia (A) 1/4"
- Number of Flutes 1
- Overall Length (H) 1 5/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.