Freud, 75-102 1/4'' Up Spiral Bit / Double Flute 1/4'' Shank Router bit 13715
- The Freud 75-102 1/4'' Up Spiral Bit / Double Flute 1/4'' Shank Router bit is designed to provide a smooth, precise, and clean cut with minimal tear-out when routing soft and hard woods. It features a double flute design with up spiral that allows for easy chip ejection, as well as two cutters for increased cutting strength. This router bit also offers extra clearance for deep plunge cuts and is perfect for use in all types of CNC routers.
- Cutting mortises and routing deep blind holes
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Solid Carbide
- Combines effective chip removal with a cut unmatched by standard straight bits
- Computer-designed flutes provide chip removal required in production settings
- Suited for cutting grooves, dadoes and mortises and routing deep blind holes
- Double Fluted
Overall Dia (d) 1/4"
Carbide Height (h) 1"
Shank Dia (A) 1/4"
Overall Length (H) 2 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.