This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
- The chipbreaker cutting edge design is ideal for fast cutting applications in hard, dense materials.
- They are especially well-suited to routing hardwood and hardwood plywood, and also perform well in composite materials.
- The up shear geometry of these bits produces the best cut quality on the bottom surface of the material, and clears chips out of the kerf quickly for the most efficient cutting.
- For use in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- Chipbreaker edge for fast cuts in hard, dense materials
- Upcut spirals design pulls chips out of kerf and provides smooth finish on bottom surface
- Use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
- Ideal For: fast cutting applications in hard, dense materials
- Overall Dia (d) 3/8"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 1 5/8"
- Shank Dia (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 3 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.