Freud, 77-410 1/2'' Single Fute Mortise Compression Spiral Bit 1/2'' Shank
• Mortises or grooves with a perfect top surface, or through-cuts in thin double sided veneers and laminates.
• Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
• CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Solid Carbide
• Shorter up shear length allows bit to be used for grooves and mortises without chipping top surface.
• Also ideal for through cuts in double sided sheets that are 5/8" thick or less.
• Combination of up and down shear flutes eliminates chipping on both sides of double sided panels.
Overall Dia (d) 1/2"
Carbide Height (h) 1 3/8"
Upcut Length 13/64"
Shank Dia (A) 1/2"
Overall Length (H) 3 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.