This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 80-104 3/16'' Radius Traditional Beading Bit 1/4'' Shank 12106
• Matching moldings in historic homes
• Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• Commonly used by remodelers to match base moldings in historic homes.
• Forms a single bead with a square shoulder
Overall Dia. (D) 1 1/4"
Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
Carbide Height (h) 11/16"
Large Radius (R1) 3/16"
Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
Overall Length (H) 2 5/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.