Freud, 80-126 1/4'' Radius Traditional Beading Bit 1/2'' Shank 13746
- Matching moldings in historic homes
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Commonly used by remodelers to match base moldings in historic homes.
- Forms a single bead with a square shoulder
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 1/8"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 7/8"
- Large Radius (R1) 1/4"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 5/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.