This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 99-002 12º Door Lip Bit 1/2'' Shank
- Cutting out the inset portion of a cabinet door
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Use with your choice of face profiles for maximum design versatility.
- Bit 99-002 cuts out the underside portion of a cabinet door to match most top edge profiles and provides maximum design versatility
- Bit 99-001 produces classical door lips on stock from 1/2" to 1 1/4" in thickness
- Overall Dia (D) 1 1/2''
- Carbide Height (h) 1/2''
- Minor Height (m) 19/32''
- Angle (d) 12°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2''
- Overall Length (H) 2 7/16''