Freud, 99-015 Face Molding Router Bit 1/2'' Shank 20042
- The Freud 99-015 Face Molding Router Bit with a 1/2'' Shank is designed to create decorative edges and fine detail on your woodworking projects. It has an industrial grade Micro carbide cutting edge and a silver induction brazed tip that resists breakage. The angle of the bit allows you to achieve a variety of profiles, while its 2-cutter design makes it ideal for creating a traditional Style. Its 1/2'' shank provides strong true cut.
- Door casings, trim, baseboards, and pilasters
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Add architectural detail to your furniture, cabinets and millwork.
- Give your furniture and cabinets a custom design
- Provides an architectural appearance for door casings, trim, baseboards and pilasters
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 1/16"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 5/8"
- Minor Height (m) 5/64"
- Large Radius (R1) 5/16"
- Small Radius (R2) 1/8"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 3 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.