Freud, 99-032 10º Wedge Tongue Bit 1/2'' Shank 13292
- Perfect for gluing together boards for wide projects such as table tops and panels
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Provides a strong joint due to the increased gluing area
- Bit 99-032 cuts the tongue, Bit 99-033 cuts the groove - both at a 5/16" depth
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 21/32"
- Cut Depth 5/16"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 3/32"
- Angle (d) 10°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 5/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.