Freud, 99-035 Lock Miter Bit 1/2" Shank 14536
- Creating interlocking corner joints
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Material Thickness 3/8'' to 3/4''
- Produces locking miter joints in a snap
- Run one board vertically and the other horizontally to creat the locking joint
- Bit 99-035 cuts thinner panels for projects such as humidors and jewelry boxes
- Great for creating interlocking corner joints for jewelry boxes and humidors
- Overall Dia. (D) 2 11/64"
- Carbide Height (h) 7/8"
- Angle (d) 45°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 3/8"