Freud, 99-037 Finger Joint Bit 1/2'' Shank 13286
- Ideal for joining wood edge-to-edge or end-to-end
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on CNC and otheer automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Produces a joint that is stronger than the wood itself
- Tips on each side of the bit are offset - cutting twice as many fingers as you see tips on each side of the bit
- Overall Dia. (D) 1-3/8"
- Cut Depth 5/16"
- Carbide Height (h) 1-9/16"
- Minor Height 21/64"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.