Roll over image to zoom in
Freud, 99-038 Raised Panel 'V' Joint Bit 1/2'' Shank 14022
- Producing strong, attractive glue joint raised panels
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Produces a strong joint for edge gluing boards for raised panels
- Joining surfaces are at an angle, not vertical, so you won"t see dark lines like those created by standard finger joint bits
- Bit does not have to be centered in the wood - simply raise or lower the bit 3/32" to rout the mating edge
- Overall Dia. (D) 1-3/8"
- Carbide Height (h) 1-37/64"
- Minor Height 3/16"
- Angle (d) 80°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 3-1/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.