Freud, 99-043 Lock Miter Bit 1/2'' Shank 13182
- Creating interlocking corner joints
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Produces locking miter joints in a snap
- Run one board vertically and the other horizontally to creat the locking joint
- Bit 99-035 cuts thinner panels for projects such as humidors and jewelry boxes
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 15/32""
- Carbide Height (h) 7/8"
- Angle (d) 22 1/2°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2-3/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.