Freud, 99-060 Rail & Stile Profile Bit 1/2'' Shank 13241
- Creates rail and stile doors matched reverse profiles
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cove & Bead Profile
- Creates professional looking rail and stile doors
- 99-060 and 99-061 cope and stick cuts the rail stiles and also form a matching edge profile
- 99-062 cuts the panel slot and the back of the tongue on the coped piece
- Bits are sold separately
- Overall Dia (D) 1-1/2''
- Small Dia. (B) 1''
- Carbide Height (h) 7/16''
- Minor Height (m) 1/16''
- Large Radius (R) 7/32''
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2''
- Overall Length (H) 2-1/4''
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.