This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 99-062 Rail & Stile Profile Bit 1/2'' Shank Freud 13903
- Creates rail and stile doors matched reverse profiles
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- 99-062 cuts the panel slot and the back of the tongue on the coped piece
- Creates professional looking rail and stile doors
- 99-060 and 99-061 cope and stick the rail stiles and also form a matching edge profile
- Bits are sold separately
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1/4''
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2''
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/8''
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.