Freud, 99-214 French Provincial Raised Panel Bit 1/2'' Shank 14303
- Ideal for making decorative grooves in panels, tops and plaques
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as table-mounted portable routers.
- Produces raised panels used in doors and paneling from 3/4" stock. Adjust the length of the tongue by using a fence.
- Overall Dia. (D) 2 3/4"
- Small Dia. (n) 1/4"
- Carbide Height (h) 11/16"
- Minor Height (m) 19/64"
- Angle (d1) 20°
- Angle (d2) 30°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2''
- Overall Length (H) 2 3/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.