Freud, 99-240 Drawer Lockt Bit 1/2'' Shank 13278
- Forming a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Forms a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer
- Drawer fronts are formed horizontally - flat on table surface, drawer sides are formed vertically against the fence of the table
- Overall Dia. (D) 2"
- Small Dia. (n) 1 3/4"
- Carbide Height (h) 33/64"
- Minor Height (m) 5/32"
- Angle (d) 30°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.