This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 99-268 Entry & Interior Door Router Bit System (Ogee Profile) 1/2'' Shank 14023
- Build entry and interior doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- These Entry and Interior Door Systems let the woodworker build doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime
- These Matched Rail and Stile Bit Sets come fully assembled to mill perfect 1-3/4" Rail and Stile joints for exterior doors
- To mill 1-3/8" interior door joints, simply remove the spacers from each bit
- Milling a tenon of virtually any length is easy: the top cutter and bearing of the rail bit is simply unscrewed from the lower cutter and shank, without removing the bit from the router or changing the height of the cutter!
- Overall Dia (D) 1 7/8''
- Bearing Dia. (B) 7/8''
- Carbide Height (h) 1 7/8''
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2''
- Overall Length (H) 4 1/8''
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.