Freud, 99-281 Recoverable Bead Glass Door Bit Set (Ogee Profile) 12112
- Creates glass doors that look equally good from the front and back
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Each bit produces a unique profile on the front of the doors and a matching profile on the back that can be removed with a 1/8" kerf saw blade and a miter cut to make a bead to secure the glass panel
- When finished, the doors look equally good from the front or back
- Overall Dia (D) 2-3/8''
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1-1/4''
- Carbide Height (h) 7/8''
- Minor Height (m) 1/8''
- Large Radius (R) 7/32''
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2''
- Overall Length (H) 3''
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.