Freud, 99-421 Crown Molding Bevel Cutter 1/2'' Shank Router Bit 13692
- The Freud 99-421 Crown Molding Bevel Cutter 1/2" Shank Router Bit is designed to give a professional finish to crown molding, trim and other woodworking projects. It features a carbide-tipped cutting edge that provides smooth and precise cutting, plus an overall length of 2-1/4" for added stability. The included 1/2" shank fits most routers, allowing you to quickly and easily create intricate cuts.
- Freud's unique Molding Bevel Cutter is a fast, easy way to finish your crown molding and ensure a prefect 38° installation for an authentic crown molding.
- Routing bevels on top and bottom edges of crown molding.
- Use only in a router table with fence only.
- Features matched 38° and 52° cutting edges
- Rout the top edge of the molding with stock face down, then flip over to rout the edge face up
- Works with all nine profiles in the Large Crown molding design.
- Overall Dia. (D) 2 3/8"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 3/8"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 13/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.