This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 99-462 Window Stool Router Bit 13698
- The Feud router bit is great for milling a graceful, traditional window sill profile.
- Perfect for renovators and remodelers who need to match an existing window stool, or to add a beautiful decorative touch to an unadorned window opening.
- The profile is based on a traditional New Orleans design.
- Suitable for 11/16 or ¾-inch thick material.
- Includes a ball bearing guide for use with patterns or to align the fence.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Overall Dia.(D): 1-13/32 inch
- Bearing Dia.(B): 5/8-inch
- Carbide Height(h): 1-inch
- Small Radius(R1): ¼-inch
- Large Radius(R2): 9/32-inch
- Shank Dia.(A): ½-inch
- Overall Length(H): 2-7/8 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.