Freud, 99-470 Wainscoting Bit 1/2'' Shank 20118
- For milling matching joints in wainscoting
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Works with stock from 1⁄2" to 5⁄8" thick, and mills matching frame joints with remarkable ease and precision.
- Bit height is set one time for male and female joints without requiring fence or height adjustments. Just rout stiles face down and rails face up for a perfect fit.
- Versatile design—after routing the matching profiles, rout a rabbet on the back to accept the tongue of a raised panel in 3⁄4" stock.
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 1/2"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 7/16"
- Large Radius (R) 1/4"
- Minor Height (m) 3/16"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.