Freud, 99-472 Beadboard System 1/2'' Shank 13697
- Create beautiful wainscoting, paneling, back panels for bookcases, and much more.
- Use with any hardwood or softwood to match your project or décor.
- Use only with a table mounted router and fence.
- Freud's new Beadboard Tongue and Groove System mills perfect beadboard in a variety of thicknesses from 3/8" to 3/4", and in almost any width. Mill beadboard from any hardwood or softwood, and use it to create a beautiful effect as wainscoting, wall or ceiling paneling, cabinet and bookcase backs, and more. The tongue and groove bits includes two slot cutters: use the 1/4" cutter to mill a 1/4" thick tongue and groove for 1/2" to 3/4" stock, or switch to the 1/16" cutter for thinner material. Once the tongue and groove joints are complete, use the solid carbide Radius V-Groove Bit to complete the beadboard design.
- Mills traditional beadboard in a variety of thicknesses and widths.
- Includes two slot cutters to rout either 1/4" or 1/16" tongue & groove joints.
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 7/8"
- Carbide Height (h) 13/16"
- Radius (R) 1/8"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 7/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.