This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 99-512 Quadra-Cut™ Raised Panel Bit 1/2" Shank 13962
- Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Revolutionary Quadra-Cut™ design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish.
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock.
- Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock.
- Overall Dia: (D) 2-3/4"
- Small Dia: (n) 1-1/4"
- Carbide Height: (h) 5/8"
- Minor Height: (m) 17/64"
- Large Radius: (R1) 13/64"
- Shank Dia: (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length: (H) 2-1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.