Freud, 99-569 Quadra-Cut™ Raised Panel Bit w/Backcutter 1/2'' Shank 13240
- Producing panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the doorframe for a professional, architecturally correct appearance
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included 54-562 radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- Optional Replacement Backcutters 54-560 & 54-562
- Overall Dia (D) 3 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1"
- Minor Height (m) 5/32"
- Large Radius (R1) 1 1/2"
- Small Radius (R2) 3/16"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2''
- 121.35Overall Length (H) 3''
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.