Freud, 99-PK1 Multi-Profile Bit 1/2'' Shank 13282
- One bit produces numerous designs for face, corner and crown molding
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Thick carbide tips and a sturdy 1/2" shank allow you to produce countless molding profiles.
- Produce an endless number of profile designs by varying the height and fence settings and making multiple passes.
- Overall Dia. (D) 2 5/32"
- Carbide Height (h) 59/64"
- Large Radius (R1) 25/64"
- Small Radius (R2) 5/16"
- Small Radius (R3) 15/64"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.