This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 99-PK2 Multi-Profile Bit 1/2'' Shank
- One bit produces numerous designs for face, corner and crown molding
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Thick carbide tips and a sturdy 1/2" shank allow you to produce countless molding profiles.
- Produce an endless number of profile designs by varying the height and fence settings and making multiple passes.
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 1/4"
- Small Dia. (n) 1 3/32"
- Carbide Height (h) 51/64"
- Minor Height (m) 5/64"
- Large Radius (R1) 3/8"
- Small Radius (R2) 5/64"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 1/4"