Freud, LU90M012 Non-Ferrous Metal12'' Blade 13837
Product Over View:
- This blade produces a smooth, burr-free finish when cutting thin aluminum, brass and other non-ferrous metal extrusions.
- A high tooth count with a -5° hook angle allows the teeth to slice efficiently through the material without binding.
- The requirements on the cutting edge greatly differ with nonferrous metals than with cutting wood.
- With this in mind, Freud formulated a special carbide with high impact strength for this blade. Freud recommends use of a liquid lubricant when cutting non-ferrous materials.
- This can be accomplished with a spray of WD-40 or other similar type of lubricant every 4 or 5 cuts.
- Wax sticks are not recommended.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Non-Ferrous Blend for Maximum Performance
- Freud-Made TiCo™ Carbide specifically designed to cut nonferrous metals extends tooth life
- Negative Hook Angles produce a smoother cut in non-ferrous metals with less material distortion and burr free cuts.
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- Ideal For: Cutting Thin Aluminum And Other Non-Ferrous Metals. Wall thickness 1/16" Max.
- Diameter 12''
- Teeth 120 TCG
- Arbor 1''
- Kerf (K) .91
- Plate (P) .071
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.