Freud LU91R012 12''-72 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf Sliding Miter Saw Blade with 1'' Arbor and PermaShield
- This thin kerf industrial blade provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes the work piece down and towards the fence. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results..
- A must for underpowered saws, thin kerf blades remove less material, which means you’ll get reduced waste and less power drain on your saw.
- With a -5 degree hook angle and application specific micrograin carbide, this blade will dramitcally improve the performance of your sliding compound miter saw.
- Laser cut bodies for accurate cuts
- Freud micrograin carbide for long life
- Anti-vibration vents for stability
- Perma-shield coating to resist heat
- Thin kerf design to increase machine performance
- 1-inch arbor
- Tri-Metal Brazing
- 1/2-inch minimum depth of cut
- 2-3/4-inch maximum depth of cut
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.