- Freud has developed a method of creating perfectlt square, flat-bottomed box joints on a table saw without using a Dado set, router bit or any usual saw blade.
- The SBOX8 Box Joint Cutter Set makes box joint construction easy - producing strong, accurate joints without shims or awkward adjustments.
- This patent pending innovation enables users to produce perfectlt square, precise box joints quickly and cleanly the very first time - and every time.
- Each set includes instructions on making box joints as well as how to build the simple box joint jig.
- The set is easy to use: simply install the two 8'' diameter blades on a table saw with the blades back-to-back for 1/4'' box joints, or face-to-face for 3/8'' box joints.
- Dia. 8''
- Teeth 20
- Arbor 5/8''
- Hook Angle 20°
- Width of Cut 1/4'' or 3/8''
- Groove 3/8''
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.