- The SD500 Series of dado sets cuts everything from veneered plywoods and laminates to solid wood, chip and splinter-free with a super smooth, flat bottom.
- Freud's dado sets were the first to include a 3/32" thick chipper and has the flexibility of an adjustable dado to handle today's undersized plywood.
- Allows the cut width to be adjusted in 1/32" increments and doubles the number of slot widths available.
- A shim set is also included with the dado set for fine adjustments.
- For use on all table saws, and radial arm saws for cutting slots, grooves, dadoes, and rabbets in softwood or hardwood
- Application: Chip-Free Dadoes in Veneered Plywoods and Laminates
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.