Freud, TK606 10'' Thin Kerf 60 Tooth Sliding Compound Miter / Radial Saw Blade 13891
- Crosscutting fine moldings and intricate wood parts
- Gives your sliding miter saw or radial arm saw a performance boost
- Laser-cut blade body design with anti-vibration slots and expansion slots
- Thick MicroGrain Carbide tips
- Specially designed hook angle gives a controlled cut with exceptional finish on top and bottom of the material being cut
- Covered by Freud's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter 10''
- Teeth 60 ATB
- Arbor 5/8''
- Kerf (K) .087
- Plate (P) .063
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.