- The SIMPLEX series 3013 is available with the insert combination of TPE-soft / TPE-mid. Both inserts are thermoplastic elastomers and do not leave behind any colour marring or - unlike a conventional rubber mallet - any undesired black marring. The blue TPE-soft insert (series 3201) is the softest insert of the SIMPLEX line and offers strong impact cushioning for work requiring a light touch. The grey, medium hard TPE-mid insert (series 3203) allows for a more powerful impact force that is comparable to that of the composite rubber insert (series 3202). Made of cast iron, the housing comes with an integrated handle protection sleeve that provides for a high level of break resistance. Damping vibrations and shaped ergonomically, the high-quality wooden handle has a double coat of varnish in the grip area and is thus resistant to dirt. In line with the smart SIMPLEX principle, all components are replaceable and can be retrofitted. This translates to savings in both money and resources. This version is available in sizes ranging from D30mm to D60mm.
- SIMPLEX soft-face mallet with the insert combination of TPE-soft (blue, soft, no marring) / TPE-mid (grey, medium hard, no marring).
- Cast iron housing with integrated handle protection sleeve and excellent break resistance.
- High-quality, vibration-damping, and ergonomically shaped wooden handle; grip area with double coat of varnish (resistant to dirt).
- All parts can be replaced / retrofitted, resulting in great savings in cost and resources.
- Available in sizes of D30mm to D60mm.
- Application Areas
- Setting natural stone, drywall construction, furniture assembly, window and door construction, joiner's work, floor tiling
- TPE-soft, blue Non-marring Soft
- TPE-mid, grey Non-marring Medium hard
- Cast iron
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.