SIMPLEX soft-face mallets with aluminium housing and high-quality wooden handle
- The SIMPLEX series 3113 is available with the insert combination of TPE-soft / TPE-mid.
- Both inserts are thermoplastic elastomers and do not leave behind any colour marring or - unlike a conventional rubber mallet - any undesired black marring.
- The blue TPE-soft insert (series 3201) is the softest insert of the SIMPLEX line and offers strong impact cushioning for work requiring a light touch.
- The grey, medium hard TPE-mid insert (series 3203) allows for a more powerful impact force that is comparable to that of the composite rubber insert (series 3202).
- The extra light aluminium housing with built-in handle protection sleeve allows the user to easily apply and control the right amount of impact force.
- This makes it a cinch to process materials that break easily. Damping vibrations and shaped ergonomically, the high-quality wooden handle has a double coat of varnish in the grip area and is thus resistant to dirt.
- In line with the smart SIMPLEX principle, all components are replaceable and can be retrofitted. This translates to savings in both money and resources.
- This version is available in sizes ranging from D30mm to D60mm.
- SIMPLEX soft-face mallet with the insert combination of TPE-soft (blue, soft, no marring) / TPE-mid (grey, medium hard, no marring).
- The extra light aluminium housing with built-in handle protection sleeve allows the user to easily apply and control the right amount of impact force (ideal of work on materials that break easily).
- High-quality, vibration-damping, and ergonomically shaped wooden handle; grip area with double coat of varnish (resistant to dirt).
- All parts can be replaced / retrofitted, resulting in great savings in cost and resources.
- Available in sizes of D30mm to D60mm.
- Application Areas
- Positioning and adjusting of light/delicate workpieces without marring, joiner’s work, furniture assembly, floor tiling
- TPE-soft, blue Non-marring Soft
- TPE-mid, grey Non-marring Medium hard
- Aluminium AI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.