Jessem 02121 MAST-R-LIFT II 8-1/4' X 11-3/4' for NON-Jessem Top 59704
- The new Mast-R-Lift II has 5 double sealed bearings added to the rotation of the Lift spindle (2 on the spindle and 3 on the cam lock)
- These provide a lifetime of use for your Lift and even with the heaviest router on the market your Lift can be raised and lowered with one finger.
- JessEm also added a cam lock that is accessible from the top surface and is engaged with the use of the same crank handle used to raise and lower the Lift.
- The Mast-R-Lift II fits every fixed base router on the market... right out of the box.
- Hard anodized surface treatment provides thick abrasion resistant coating for top plate
- All components on the Mast-R-Lift II are CNC-machined at JessEm's machining center in Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Size: 8-1/4" X 11-3/4" (#02121 FITS NON-JESSEM TOPS)
- Includes crankshaft and insert wrench
Works with the Following Router Motors:
- Porter Cable 7518/690/890
- Bosch 1617/1618
- DeWalt 610/618
- Makita 1101
- Hitachi M12VC & KM12VC
- Milwaukee 5625/5615/5616/5619
- Craftsman 17543/17540/28190
- Rigid R29302.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.