King Canada 13" Planer with Helical Cutterhead KC-13HPC
- The King Canada planer allows for precise and efficient planing without the hassle of changing traditional planer knives. It also comes with eight pre-set planing depth stops, which make planing jobs quick, easy and efficient. As well as boasting a dual position dust chute, the King Canada 13 inch planer comes with the option of planing with or without a dust chute, and as this machine creates much smaller wood chips than traditional planing, both options are much easier and safer. Further safety measures include a removable safety key, thermal overload protection and cutterhead locking lever. The King Canada planer offers the perfect combination of features, making it easy to use and versatile for a variety of different jobs. Whether you need to plane hardwood or softwood, this machine is sure to get the job done! With its helical cutterhead, you can be sure that your results will be nothing but professional-grade quality.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with thermal overload protection
- Helical cutterhead for a superior finish
- Cutterhead raises and lowers on four precision ground columns for extra stability
- Thickness indicator and depth of cut indicator with graduated scale in inches and millimetres
- Pre-set depth stops for repeat cuts at 1/8”, 1/4”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” and 1-3/4”
- Exclusive dust chute with two positions. Closed position with 4” and 2-1/2” adaptor outlets or open position for free flow chip ejection
- Comes with a convenient side-mounted tool storage box, cutter inserts, Torx key and hex key adjustments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.