- Brackets for extending the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table work area
- Mount in aluminum table perimeter and accept 2x4 boards to extend work area of Project Table
- 2x4s can be supported by a Kreg® Track Horse, Mobile Project Center, or another work support
- Adjustable to position 2x4 supports flush with table surface, or 3/4" below when adding a plywood table surface is desired
- Durable steel construction
- Add more workpiece support to the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table for full sheets of plywood or long boards with the Project Table Extension Brackets. These brackets mount in the aluminum perimeter frame of the Project Table and accept 2x4 boards that can then be supported at the other end by a Kreg® Track Horse, Mobile Project Center, or another work support.
- Made from thick steel, the Project Table Expansions Brackets are adjustable to position the 2x4s in two ways: flush with the surface of the Project table, of 3/4" below the surface, which allows for adding a plywood surface to the enlarged table. Holes in the sides of the brackets allow driving the included screws into the 2x4s to hold them in place in the brackets.
- Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table. Sold as a Pair.
- Construction Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Adjustment Adjustable at two heights to make accommodate making the expanded surface flush with the Project Table surface
- (2) Project Table Extension Brackets
- (2) 1 1/4" screws
- (1) Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.