- Restore clean, splinter-free cuts to the Kreg® Plunge Saw
- Replacement splinter guards (set of 3) for the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
- Easy to replace and adjust
- Creates a zero-clearance blade opening
- The Splinter Guard mounts in the Plunge Saw shroud and fits tight against the blade on the side not touching the Guide Track. This ensures splinter-free cuts on both sides of the blade. Over time, as cutting wears the splinter guard, it may not fit as tightly against the blade. Replacing the Splinter Guard restores splinter-free cutting on this side of the saw blade.
- Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw. Sold as a set of three.
- Motor: 12-amp, 120-volt variable speed motor with load compensation and electronic brake
- Compatibility Compatible with the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
- (3) Splinter Guards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.