Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Flat Rate Shipping Not Applicable on this product.
Contact us for a Shipping Quote.
Makita, KP312 12-1/4'' Hand Planer 17060
- The Makita KP312 its 12 9/32” width, this planer allows for full width planing of large timbers in one pass. By raising the rear handle, a front roller contacts wood, therefore allowing for the planer to be pulled back for a second pass without lifting from work surface. Adjustable guide pivots to facilitate planing of timbers with corners other than square. Other features include large cushioned front handle, reversible blades and now with more power. Ball bearing construction.
- 2-blade cutter head makes 24,000 CPM
- Unrivaled for shear power, size and performance
- Larger and sturdy sole plate for added stability
- Front roller for easy moving
- Guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planing width
- Poly "V" belt designed with grooves efficiently transfers power
- from the motor to the blades
- Large ejection chute provides high rate of chip discharge
- Max. capacities: Planing width 12-1/4”, Planing depth 1/8”
- Cord length 33 ft.
- Overall length 21-3/4”
- Net weight 44 lbs.
- Socket wrench,
- Triangular rule,
- High speed steel blades
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.