Makita 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router with Variable Speed RP2301FC
- The Makita 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router with Variable Speed RP2301FC delivers powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance, with added features including variable speed, electronic speed control and an electric brake. The RP2301FC is engineered with 15 AMP power, ease-of-use features, and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more.
15 AMP Power and 22,000 RPM for Smooth Routing
- The RP2301FC features a 15 AMP motor with variable speed from 9,000 - 22,000 RPM, and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The RP2301FC has a soft start feature for smooth start-ups and an electric brake for increased productivity. It has a 0” – 2-3/4” plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into the work piece, with linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action. The RP2301FC is engineered with oversized ball bearing construction – as well as a built-in fan with labyrinth construction to minimize dust from entering the tool – for longer tool life.
- The RP2301FC has ergonomic rubberized handles with a built-in two-finger switch for added control, with a lock-on trigger for continuous operation and built-in twin L.E.D. lights that illuminate the work area for increased visibility. The quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control and three preset depth stops are engineered for added precision, and the plunge lock lever is conveniently located for efficient operation. The RP2301FC is equipped with a shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes, and the “tool-less” template guide system provides quick and easy installation and removal. Additional ease-of-use features include easy-to-read depth scales, a chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator, and a durable flat top design for stability when changing bits.
Engineered for Finish Woodworking
- The RP2301FC uses ¼” and ½” shank router bits, and is engineered for fine woodworking, cabinetry, furniture making, counter tops, decking, windows and doors, and general carpentry. It is ideal for professional woodworkers, furniture makers, professional craftsmen, cabinet makers, deck builders, boat builders, and general contractors seeking a best in class 3-1/4 HP plunge router.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 9,000-22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Built-in twin L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- "Tool-less" template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Built in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Uses 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits
- Double insulated
|1/2" (12.7 mm)|
|Plunge Capacity||2-3/4" (70 mm)|
|No Load Speed||9,000 - 22,000 RPM|
|AMPS (120V)||15.0 A|
|Vibration Level||4.5 m/s2|
|Noise Level||87 dB(A)|
|Overall Height||12-1/4" (312 mm)|
|Net Weight||13.4 lbs (6.1 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.