Makita, GA5010 5inch Angle Grinder 10.5 Amp Locking Switch 17169
- Labyrinth construction features a complex series of channels to prevent penetration of dust and debris into the field and armature for maximum operational life
- Motor winding protection features "Zig-Zag" varnish on the armature and hardened powder on the field coils to act as an impenetrable barrier to dust and debris
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned at every 90o for optimal positioning
- Removable side handle can be mounted on left or right side of tool
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- AC/DC TRIGGER SWITCH TYPE: "Lock-On"
- Grip 36 Com.
- Lock Nut Wrench
- Wheel Cover Assy
- 5” Grinding Wheel
- Inner Flange 45
- Lock Nut 5/8-45
|Grinding Wheel||5” (125 mm)|
|Sanding Disc||5” (125 mm)|
|Wire Cup Brush||3-1/2” (90 mm)|
|Spindle Thread||5/8” - 11 UNC|
|No Load Speed||11,000 RPM|
|AMPS (120 V)||10.5 A|
|Overall Length||14” (356 mm)|
|Net Weight||5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||7.9 lbs. (3.5 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.