Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Makita, HM1214C 27lb Demolition Hammer with AVT 17131
- The HM1214C with AVT is engineered to be the most efficient breaker hammer in it's class with a 14 AMP motor that provides 950-1900blows per minute and 25.7 joules of impact energy with less vibration.
- In addition it has an automatic brush cut off system that protects the commutator and has a warning indicator lamp for longer tool life
- It does more work and has less vibration with ease of use features.
- The HM1214C is equipped with Anti-vibration which is Makita's exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient hitting power.
- The breaker hammer also has lower noise at just 102 decimals.
- It has an eelectronic varaible speed adjusting dial for controlled operation.
- In addition the no hammering when idling function helps increase tool life.
- The HM1214C has a one touch chuck and accepts the popular SDS-MAX steel for a wide variety of breaker hammer accessories and with 12 bit angle settings the user can set the position to each application.
- Convient in line design and weighs just 27 pounds
- The service light indicates when carbon brushes need replacing
- Comes with a 16.4ft cord
- It has a rubberized ergonomic soft grip
- A large side handle and easy to operate switch ffor better control.
- SDS-Max Bull Point 12"(751423-A),
- Grease Vessel Set 100cc (194683-7),
- Cloth (443122-7),
- Plastic Carrying Case (824882-4
|Bit Type||SDS Max|
|Blows per minute||950 - 1900 BPM|
|Impact energy||25.7 J (18.95 ft. lbs.)|
|AMPS (120 V)||14 Amp|
|Overall length||27-1/2” (701 mm)|
|Net Weight||27.1 lbs. (12.3 kg)|
|Shipping weight||58.0 lbs. (26.3 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.