This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Flat Rate Shipping Not Applicable on this product.
Contact us for a Shipping Quote.
Makita MAC700 2hp Air Compressor 2.6 gal
- The MAC700 Air Compressor is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance its industrial power results in improved durability no matter what the job. The Makita Big Bore Air compressor model MAC700 has a cast iron cylinder for greater bore and stroke for increased compression, less noise and faster recovery. The MAC700 Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and have large automotive style filters for more air intake and better efficiency. The Makita MAC700 has a 2.0 HP motor with its oil lubricated pump the big bore. The MAC700 runs cooler and at ½ the RPM of other competitor units. The result greater motor and pump life with less noise. MAC700 Big Bore Pump has a 2.6 gallon tank with an operating pressure of 130 PSI that is sustainable and delivers 40 PSI (3.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (3.3 CFM). Because of its low amp there is less tripped breakers and voltage drop that would result in premature motor failure. The MAC700 Air Compressor also has a roll bar handle to provide portability and protection. This MAC700 has an oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that is more advanced than the standard pet cock design. Finned discharge tubing lets the heat escape more efficiently
- Oil lubricated for cooler operation and reduced noise
- High output cast iron pump with large bore cylinder and piston delivers maximum performance
- Low AMP draw reduces incident of tripped breakers and voltage drop that cause premature motor failure
- Air pressure regulator enables adjustments of line pressure to tool
- Big Bore for 1/2 RPM at same output for long life and less noise (only 80db)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19-5/16" x 12-1/8" x 24-1/8"
- Tank Capacity: 2.6 Gal (9.8L)
- 1/4” Quick Coupler,
- Air Filter,
- Compressor Oil (0.3L)
|Tank||2.6 "Hot Dog" gal.|
|Performance||90 PSI: 3.3 cfm|
|40 PSI: 3.8 cfm|
|Maximum Pressure||0 - 130 PSI|
|Noise level||80 dB|
|Net Weight||52 lbs.|