Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Flat Rate Shipping Not Applicable on this product.
Contact us for a Shipping Quote.
Makita, MAC700 2hp Air Compressor 2.6 gal 17138
- The MAC700 Air Compressor is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance its industrial power results in improved durability no matter what the job.
- The Makita Big Bore Air compressor model MAC700 has a cast iron cylinder for greater bore and stroke for increased compression, less noise and faster recovery.
- The MAC700 Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and have large automotive style filters for more air intake and better efficiency.
- The Makita MAC700 has a 2.0 HP motor with its oil lubricated pump the big bore. The MAC700 runs cooler and at ½ the RPM of other competitor units. The result greater motor and pump life with less noise.
- MAC700 Big Bore Pump has a 2.6 gallon tank with an operating pressure of 130 PSI that is sustainable and delivers 40 PSI (3.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (3.3 CFM).
- Because of its low amp there is less tripped breakers and voltage drop that would result in premature motor failure.
- The MAC700 Air Compressor also has a roll bar handle to provide portability and protection.
- This MAC700 has an oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that is more advanced than the standard pet cock design.
- Finned discharge tubing lets the heat escape more efficiently
- Oil lubricated for cooler operation and reduced noise
- High output cast iron pump with large bore cylinder and piston delivers maximum performance
- Low AMP draw reduces incident of tripped breakers and voltage drop that cause premature motor failure
- Air pressure regulator enables adjustments of line pressure to tool
- Big Bore for 1/2 RPM at same output for long life and less noise (only 80db)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19-5/16" x 12-1/8" x 24-1/8"
- Tank Capacity: 2.6 Gal (9.8L)
- 1/4” Quick Coupler,
- Air Filter,
- Compressor Oil (0.3L)
|Tank||2.6 "Hot Dog" gal.|
|Performance||90 PSI: 3.3 cfm|
|40 PSI: 3.8 cfm|
|Maximum Pressure||0 - 130 PSI|
|Noise level||80 dB|
|Net Weight||52 lbs.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.